CX-5 Daytime Running Light Failure
The LED daytime running lights in the 2016 CX-5 are known to flicker and fail. Mazda admitted that the sealing gaskets attached to the light's wiring connectors release sulfur, corroding the circuit.Continue reading article "CX-5 Daytime Running Light Failure"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Lights Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- daytime running led light failure in the 2016 CX-5
- headlights flicker when brakes applied in the 2013 MAZDA3
- headlights keep going out in the 2011 CX-7
- low beam bulbs blowing out in the 2012 MAZDA6
- headlights stop working in the 2004 MAZDA3
- head lights burning out in the 2010 MAZDA6
- melted tail lights in the 2007 MAZDA3
Mazda has seen the light.
After years of complaints about the CX-5's daytime running light flickering and failing, the automaker has issued a recall for nearly 44,000 vehicles.keep reading article "The 2016 CX-5's Terrible Daytime Running Lights Have Been Recalled"
Here's a very specific recall.
If you bought a 2017 Mazda6 and you bought the optional fog lights kit then you need to bring your car in for service. That's because your turn signals might not turn off when you turn the steering wheel.
How are those things connected? You've got me.…keep reading article "Recall for MAZDA6 Fog Light Buyers"